Transmitter Plate Transformers Free To A Good Home - Weight and Size Measurements --

Jim Hill Jim2_w6ivw at COX.NET
Sun Sep 26 12:18:57 EDT 2010

I'm preparing to sell a large modulation transformer, and after
reading your post searched for UPS Pack and Ship.  One of the search
results was
http://chat.qth.com/viewtopic.php?t=5288&sid=9166d90178031c1467ac0f8e939d0dd8
where UPS didn't do a good job and wouldn't pay damages until brought
to small claims court.  It's worth reading.  Searching for shipping
and packing discussions brought up
http://chat.qth.com/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=b67ed73e8e1163a49187d6d2b4ffc8fa
with more interesting posts (which I have not read yet).
Jim