[Boatanchors] Antique Radio Charlotte 2012 NEWS FLASH !

Kludge wh7hg.hi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 19:29:19 EDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:boatanchors-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of
w4ron at carolina.rr.com
> In an effort to encourage the flea market vendors to stay open longer on
Saturday morning
> when the general public might attend we're going to have a special door
prize just for those
> flea market vendors.

Hmmm ... That's not quite as effective as ...

In an effort to encourage the flea market vendors to stay open longer on
Saturday morning
when the general public might attend we're going to have Girl Scouts armed
with wagon loads of cookies, billy clubs and a serious competitive attitude
circulating among the vendors with orders to converge on anyone attempting
to leave before sundown.  Be advised that they have several truckloads of
cookies so have no fear of running out plus we have several mobs - er,
troops in reserve so we won't run out.

Best regards,

Michael, WH7HG ex-K3MXO, ex-KN3MXO, WPE3ARS, BL01xh ex-Mensa A&P PP BGI
I am me.  I’m the only one who’s qualified.
http://www.nationalmssociety.org/chapters/NTH/index.aspx
http://wh7hg.blogspot.com/
http://kludges-other-blog.blogspot.com
Hiki Nô!