[Boatanchors] Those little brass clips

Bob Jackson bob at nofrowns.net
Fri Sep 14 16:36:02 EDT 2012

Does anyone have a source for those small brass clips used to secure small IF cans to a chassis? They're sort of u-shaped, are inserted from the underside of the chassis and "click" into place, and have a hole on the center for alignment tool access. Apparently, they're a "single use item" that, once installed, get "sprung" if removed or disturbed  - which is what I've managed to do.

I've tried to re-shape them into their original condition but without success. Are any new or NOS ones available anywhere?

Thanks and 73 to all,

Bob  AG5X