[Boatanchors] FS Collins SM-3 microphone

Charlie Hugg k5mbx at suddenlink.net
Mon Aug 26 23:41:43 EDT 2013

FS Collins SM-3 microphone in CCA Very Good to Excellent condition . This
mic has the correct Collins mic plug and looks and sounds great. I have been
using it with my KWM-2A. It would be hard to find a nicer one. I would rate
it as CCA Excellent but for a couple of very small nicks on the base that
have been touched up with correct Collins paint. Hard to see them. Price is
$525 shipped in CONUS. Pictures available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg,K5MBX