[Boatanchors] Elmac AF-67 restoration

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 11:55:03 EST 2014

Often, "fogging" can be eliminated using a clear, liquid, polish used on furniture or floors.

Put a little polish on a clean, soft, cloth and then apply to the dial cover.  You may have to do this on both sides of the cover.  "Buff" the dial cover, using another soft cloth, after the polish has dried, to get a "gloss" which will make the polish even more transparent.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com