[Boatanchors] RCA 6521 Magnetron: Any Interest Out There?

William w_b_morton at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 29 22:03:27 EDT 2014

Hello All,

I have a RCA 6521 Magnetron tube I would like to sell, but I have no idea of its worth.  Really, I don't.  Is it as rare as hens teeth?  Worth it's weight in gold?  Useful to hold little reminder notes on the refrigerator?  Want to own a magnetic paperweight or have a radar to fix?

Assuming there is some interest, I would need some good advice on how to ship it - I looked at the USPS website and there is nothing straightforward that I could see.  Would UPS be a better way to go?  Frankly, I would just as soon bring it to the UPS Store and let them handle it.  The only worry I have is restrictions on shipping magnetic items.

Thanks in advance for any interest and advice.

Best Regards,

William