[Boatanchors] FS: VIKING VALIENT IRON

George Babits gbabits at custertel.net
Sun Mar 30 12:34:42 EDT 2014

I have most of the transformers and chokes for a Viking Valient.  They all
test good according to the resistances listed in the Valient manual.

T-1   High Voltage transformer    $45.00  plus postage
T-2   Medium Voltage and filament transformer  $30.00  plus postage
T-4   Modulator driver transformer  $20  + postage
L-43  High Voltage choke    $20.00  plus postage
L-44  Low Voltage Choke    $15.00  plus postage
L-45  Audio Reactor (2 available)  $5.00 each  plus postage

If you want all of these ($140)  I'll pay the postage within the US.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL