[Boatanchors] [Bulk] Re: ARRL Band Plan

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Apr 12 19:20:41 EDT 2015

I don't have any recorded data, but have monitored the 80 meter band and
hear very little activity.  I can't imagine any problem they describe.  The
same for 40 but that is a different band that deals with propagation.

As I read the proposal the digital committee seems to focus on the 80 meter
band.

Jim
W5JO