[Boatanchors] ICONIC RADIOSHACK MEMORABILIA AUCTION Thru - July 3 - with online bidding- ht

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 14:47:32 EDT 2017

https://ubidestates.hibid.com/catalog/103245/radioshack-auction--1/

>From  humble beginnings in Boston in 1921, over the past 95 years
RadioShack  established itself as a globally recognized leader and the go to retailer
for  consumer electronics. RadioShack has always been known as the place
for answers  to the American public's technology and electronics questions.
"You've got  questions, we've got answers." Over the years, RadioShack
introduced consumers  to exciting and affordable gadgets and electronics that have
become household  items. As they cleaned out their historic archives in Fort
Worth, Texas,  they uncovered a cache of iconic memorabilia in 12 huge
safes, including: unused  original TRS-80 Microcomputers, Realistic Transistor
Radios, Tandy computer  software games, original brick cell phones and so
much more. We all remember  coming into RadioShack whether it was for the
battery-of-the-month, new  walkie-talkies, or to check out the newest RC toy
cars.

(A  rewrite  of the   auction announcement -  ES_)

Should  be   some lively competition! - -  Ed Sharpe  Archivist  for SMECC