[calix-nsp] Bridge three separate ONT.

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Thu Feb 14 14:39:38 EST 2019

Hi Larry. It looks like your's is the first post on the list in nearly 6
years. I'd forgotten that I was subscribed.

You may want to review the documentation on TLS, which is the standard
solution for this type of setup:

https://www.calix.com/content/calix/en/site-prod/library-html/systems-products/prem/op/p-gw-op/ae/800-spg/index.htm?toc7190410.htm?95502.htm

And l2cp tunneling may be what you're looking for to resolve complaints
about layer-2 traffic not passing.

"Calix Community" is more active, and I would suggest posting there as
well.