[cisco-bba] Radius Auto Accounting on Reload

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Wed Oct 29 19:38:26 EST 2003

For non-SSG PPP sessions, we do not send a stop record for all of the
sessions when the router is reloaded. Instead, if you have system
accounting configured, like:

aaa accounting system default start-stop group radius

We will send an Accounting-Off packet to RADIUS when the router is
reloaded. This should tell the RADIUS server that all open accounting
sessions on that NAS should be closed.

Dennis