AW: [cisco-bba] SESM & 7301's

p.gaspar at mobilkom.at p.gaspar at mobilkom.at
Thu Apr 15 10:04:53 EDT 2004

Hi,

the protocol between SSG and SESM is actualy RADIUS with few vendor-specific
attributes in the packets. SESM should be able to work with LDAP but I can't
say anything more as I was never interested in the services part of the SSG
installation. There exists an API for programing your own interaction with
SSG, so you don't need to use SESM if you can develope your own solution
(that will cooperate with LDAP)

More info can be found under:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/netmgtsw/ps4889/products_installation
_and_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00801b124e.html#1045039

Peter