[cisco-bba] PBR for specific L2TP traffic

John Lyons john at techvictim.net
Tue Mar 27 10:01:17 EST 2007

Hi,

I currently have a working environment using 10Ks as LNS
to land wholesale broadband using L2TP. I now have a
requirement to PBR some of this L2TP sessions to a single
IP.

I've looked at a number of possible solutions including
use of RADIUS attribute 104 but they aren't supported on
the 10k. Ideally what I'd like to have is something like
a separate virtual-template for these sessions which contains
a route-map directing all their traffic to the single IP.
>From reading the archives there doesn't appear to be a
way to put L2TP traffic into another vpdn-group / virtual
template other than changing the tunnel name which unfortunately
is not an option.

I can't imagine this is a particularly unique requirement,
has anyone come up with a method to do this which I've
overlooked ?

Cheers,

John