[cisco-bba] about Cisco 7206VXR + PA-A6-OC3SMI

Matteo mr.tetto at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 09:10:10 EDT 2008

Hi,

I would setup my customer in every situation pppoe, pppoa, rfc1483, in
detail:

my business customer: I think in RFC-1483
my private cutomer: I think in PPPoE or PPPoA, what is difference ??

in this moment I use only PPPoE becouse my cutomer bridge to me by wireless
and fiber in ethernet.

I think that cpe how I would install to cutomer support every situation as
pppoe, pppoa, rfc-1483

Thank you so much

Matteo