[cisco-bba] NPE-G2 with C7200-I/O-2FE/E

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Jan 7 10:01:08 EST 2009

Bryan:

Points aren't a concern.  Can anyone point out any Cisco documentation that
points (no pun intended) out the limits?

We .1q tagged interfaces today on the existing FastEthernet ports, but
there's too much hairpinning for my liking, which is why I want to use
physical ports.  I diagrammed the traffic flows and using all 5 ports (3 GE
plus 2 FE) eliminates almost all the hairpinning.

Frank