[cisco-bba] [QUAR] RE: NPE-G2 with C7200-I/O-2FE/E

Bryan Campbell bbc at misn.com
Wed Jan 7 21:40:20 EST 2009

If there aren't any concerns about the console, or having to mess with
bandwidth points . . . you should be in good shape.

Apparently Brandon thought that limits were negative repercussions.  I
never said that.  Limits are what they are . . . and apparently, to some
folk, they aren't limits, but benefits.

Enjoy!