[cisco-nas] isdn map command and pots dial-peer

Eric Knudson ericknudson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 03:01:13 EST 2004

Erick,

I'm under the impression that dial-peer selection and modifying
plan/type (via isdn map command) take place in wildly different
sections of IOS, and would be really surprised if that's actually
causing the problem. Could we get some debug voip ccapi output for the
two situations, maybe even the result from a 'show dialplan number
XXXXX' with/without the isdn map command in place?

Regards,

Eric