[cisco-nas] Accounting problem with Cisco Aironet 1200

Mathieu Benard mbenard at m6.fr
Thu May 19 05:08:48 EDT 2005

Aaron Leonard wrote :

> Meantime, the best practice would be to assign different classes
> of users to different VLANs (as mentioned in my last posting).

Thanks for your answer Aaron.

Correct me if I'm wrong but what you say implies: if I need to define
per-user authorizations (and not only authorizations for classes of
users), then I would have to configure some VLANs for single users ? In
this case, would not a VPN-based solution be simpler than Radius ?

Thanks

Marina