[cisco-nas] X.75 and modem dial-in, autocommand to TCP

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Mon May 11 09:15:29 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 02:59:18PM +0200, Gert Doering wrote:
> I'm stuck with modem calls, though.  Both the 3640 + NM-30DM and the
> AS5300 that we bought in the mean time show the same error message upon
> incoming modem calls ("debug isdn event" is active):

OK.  More data.  "debug modem csm..." makes it say the following:

May 11 14:59:08: VDEV_ALLOCATE: failed to allocate a device
May 11 14:59:08: VDEV_ALLOCATE_ALMOST_READY: failed to allocate a non-idle modem

... but all modems are idle...

... and the solution was, as usual, quite obvious once I had found it
(after quite a time of trying this and that and comparing with other
configurations that did work)...

line 1 120
  modem dialin

... sow now I get incoming modem calls :-) (I'm not sure whether all
the rest works nicely, like "flow control on large downloads" and such,
but this will be tested next).

thanks for listening :)

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/