[cisco-nas] ds0-group with loop start on AS5400

Joseph Mays mays at win.net
Thu Nov 1 12:19:50 EDT 2012

Trying to configure a ds0-group with loop start on a 5400. The t1 in question connects to a channel bank that breaks the t1 out into individual ds0's. The problem is that the 5400 is never sending a loop start signal (0101) to the the channel bank, so the channel bank won't activate the ds0. Is there any example anywhere of a t1 ds0 group and voice port configuration for loop start that I can look at to figure out why I can't get this to send a loop start?

Here is the t1 and voice-port so far.

controller T1 6/6
 framing esf
 linecode b8zs
 ds0-group 1 timeslots 1-24 type sas-loop-start
 cas-custom 1
 trunk-group WNpots01
 description T1 1 to pots01.armplc.win.net channel bank

voice-port 6/6:1