[nsp] Serial Interface end-to-end with Channelized E1 card

Tay Chee Yong tcy@pacific.net.sg
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:18:03 +0800 (Singapore Standard Time)

Thanks. I actually tried to configured the following configuration on my router
and my customer's router, but the line doesn't seems to come up... Currently, I
am still checking with our Telco provider.

Was wondering if there was something which I had missed out in the
configuration.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,
Cheeyong