[nsp] Serial Interface end-to-end with Channelized E1 card

Tay Chee Yong tcy@pacific.net.sg
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 04:59:57 +0800 (Singapore Standard Time)

Hi Ezequiel,

There was an issue with the Telco provider here, and they had resolved the
issue. Both ends are up and running now.

Thanks for the assistance.

Regards,
Cheeyong