[nsp] V.35 or G.703?+Undocumented commands

Philip Smith pfs at cisco.com
Wed Dec 11 19:57:56 EST 2002

At 10:22 11/12/2002 +0200, =?us-ascii?Q?Birsen_Ozturk?= wrote:
>Hello
>Is there a way to understand whether the serial interfaces of 75xx
>series are of G.703 or V.35 type? (via show or some other commands)
>Thanks in advance

show controller ... should tell you what you want.

>Another thing I want to say, why Cisco keeps so many undocumented
>commands? What is the thing behind that? These are just the two of the
>commands I found out that are undocumented in past two days:
>bgp bestpath as-path ignore (under the router config ignores the as-path
>length while choosing the best path)

This is in the IOS configuration manual - simple search on the public CCO
points up several URLs:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1831/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00800d97fc.html#xtocid16

>ospf auto-cost reference-bandwith (again under the router-config changes
>the default ospf path cost which is 100Mb)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk365/technologies_q_and_a_item09186a0080094704.shtml#QA

enjoy!

philip