[nsp] Cat6509 MSFC1 interface stats.

dtodd at partners.org dtodd at partners.org
Tue Dec 17 16:03:01 EST 2002

Jim:

sh int vlan101 should give you in/out counters no matter.. If you are
not seeing any information then there is
something wrong w/where you are looking. Is the fw using that address
as a next-hop?

==DMT>

- ----SIGNAURE-------
Douglas M. Todd, Jr.
Network Engineering
Partners Health Care
Building 149
149 13 Street
Charlestown, MA 02129-200
Tel: 617.726.1403
Email: dtodd@partners.org
PGP Finger Print: 9429 CAE3 B2D1 C2E1 DFBC  E7A6 E90A 9BE5 C7B6 47BC
Key available via email.
Verisign S/N: 3ff65cdf58b9dceda004baeed49e16cf
https://digitalid.verisign.com/services/client/index.html