[nsp] Time limiting ISDN connections

nicholas harteau nrh@ikami.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:04:31 -0500

You're opening a huge can of worms here.  Customers are going to end up
redailing and racking up huge phone bills.  ISDN redials awfully fast,
and that nickel per call can add up amazingly quick.

I'd recommend putting a relay inline at the remote end and opening the
pairs when you don't want them calling ;)