[nsp] BGP community issue or provider issue?

Arie Vayner ml@vayner.net
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 12:51:46 +0300 (IDT)

Hi

You are right, there is no need in a match line. Ignoring it just executes
the set commands on everything.
What you are doing is perfectly correct, assuming the community has any
meaning to the provider.

What does the filter list filter? Maybe this is the problem?

you can ask a 'show ip bgp <prefix>' from the provider, and look for the
community, or use a route-server in their AS

Arie