[nsp] BGP community issue or provider issue?

Harold Ritter hritter@cisco.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:03:52 -0400

Jon,

Have you tried forcing the outbound updates to go through the newly policy
with the following commned:

clear ip bgp <neighbor address> soft outbound.

BTW: resetting the connection will do it to but is more intrusive.