[nsp] No CLI available in Cat 1900 series ???

Sancho2k.net Lists lists at sancho2k.net
Sat Apr 19 18:14:26 EDT 2003

I have a cat1900 series that i just bumped firmware up to 9.xx latest rev.

Anyway, after tinkering around in the menu system, I find that my option
for configuring through CLI is gone. There used to be an option for
choosing configure though command line "[K]". I now have these choices only:

Catalyst 1900 Management Console
Copyright (c) Cisco Systems, Inc.  1993-1999
All rights reserved.
Standard Edition Software
Ethernet Address:      00-30-19-1E-10-00

PCA Number:            73-3123-04
PCA Serial Number:     FAB033839GE
Model Number:          WS-C1912C-EN
System Serial Number:  FAB0340V1BA
Power Supply S/N:      PHI0317032U
PCB Serial Number:     FAB033839GE,73-3123-04

1 user(s) now active on Management Console.

     User Interface Menu

     [M] Menus
     [I] IP Configuration
     [P] Console Password

Enter Selection:  _

I have reset switch to factory defaults too. I dislike the menu-based
config, how can I recover my capability to configure through CLI?

TIA for help.

DS