[nsp] Weird BVI Interface Problem

Spencer Garrett srg at 2alpha.net
Fri Aug 1 14:21:31 EDT 2003

You've got your config statements in the wrong order, which is
why it takes 2 passes through to make things work.  The bvi
doesn't exist until the bridge group is set up.  Either the

	bridge 4 protoco ieee
	bridge 4 route ip

or assigning some interface to the bridge-group will do the trick,
but the bvi config must come later.

Spencer