[nsp] AS5300 loosing memory

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Wed Aug 20 14:59:27 EDT 2003

i know we added CEF support for dial-up stuff over the last couple of
year.  maybe Dennis can chime in.  however, loading new code may be an issue on
the 5200 because of flash / memory constraints  :(  it would be easier
with the 5300/5400s.  iirc any recent release of 12.2T should support
CEF with dial.

CEF would the recommended solution.

cheers
.siva