[nsp] Access Server

Troncoso, Esteban - (Chi) esteban.troncoso at attla.com
Wed Dec 3 08:33:00 EST 2003

Tha configuration of AS5300 is very simple. You can follow the next steps:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/univgate/ps501/prod_configura
tion_guide09186a00800a4c68.html

more information of E1 configuration and Troubleshooting
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk652/tk653/technologies_configurati
on_example09186a00800ad389.shtml
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1826/products_feat
ure_guide09186a00800dc5cf.html

more information about AS5300
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/univgate/ps501/ps499/index.ht
ml

Bye
Esteban

PD: It's very important that you contact the administrator of Phone Switch,
in order to know the parameters of E1 (framing, linecode, etc)