[nsp] as5300 PRI loopback

John Wong JohnWong at crimsonlogic.com
Wed Dec 3 21:16:40 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm not sure about the loopback portion. But if u wish to configure
them such that yr remote connection will break, u can actually set
a scheduled reload (say 15 minutes later) then configure the loopback
test. Once the 15 minutes is up, the router will reload and the
startup config will be used (w/o the loopback settings). That way
u'll get yr connection back w/o having any physical intervention.

Regards.