[nsp] 12.0(26)S on 7206VXR/400s

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Thu Dec 4 20:45:18 EST 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Jared Mauch wrote:

> 	We've run the various images, but somewhere around 23S and 24S
> we moved to 12.2S, starting with S3 and moving on to
> 12.2(18)S1 right now.  We're waiting for a few more bugfixes
> that are due in 18S2 which have caused us some troubles.

What problems have you run into in 12.2(18)S1?  I've been running
12.2(14)S[13] and have been playing with a 7507 next to my desk and it
appears if I want RPR+ or SSO, I need 12.2(18)S1.  I've been giving this
router OSPF routes and a BGP feed just to exercise it, but that's not much
load.  I'm looking at deploying several of these in the near future,
probably with 12.2(18)S1 at this point.