[nsp] 12.3.(1)a (Router Lockup Edition)

Christopher McCrory chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
Thu Jul 17 13:41:26 EDT 2003

Hello...

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 11:40, Darren Smith wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> I've been trying to find an update to my Cisco 7401's (currently on 12.2(14)S2) however
> unless in my current sleep deprived state I've missed something on the Cisco Website, as
> it seems to be telling me to use Cisco IOS 12.3(1)a instead of a new 12.2 build.

You didn't mention which feature set you were using.  But if you happen
to be getting service provider/SSH, note that the name changes:
SERVICE PROVIDER/SECURE SHELL 3DES
SERVICE PROVIDER/SECURED SHELL 3DES

Platform:  7400
Software Feature Set: SERVICE PROVIDER/SECURED SHELL 3DES
12.2.14S2 (ED)
12.2.14S1 (ED)
12.2.14S (ED)

Platform:  7400
Software Feature Set: SERVICE PROVIDER/SECURE SHELL 3DES
12.2.14S3 (ED)

This makes it _real_ hard to "version shop"