[nsp] Holy crap!

Christopher J. Wolff chris at bblabs.com
Fri Jul 18 01:06:42 EDT 2003

Hello again :)

I hope I'm not seeing things but something very odd just happened.

I installed (C6MSFC2-PSV-M), Version 12.1(19)E1.  When I reloaded the
router there were no Flexwan/DS3/DS1 interfaces.  So I'm getting ready
to back-rev to a version I know works, when all of a sudden my pager
goes off and says all of the Serial lines are back up.  I look at the
running config and the serial interfaces are back in there.

Is it possible that flexwan initialization is delayed several minutes
after a reload?

Christopher J. Wolff, VP CIO
Broadband Laboratories, Inc.
http://www.bblabs.com