[nsp] OT: resources for NSP/ISP jobs

Mike Bernico mbernico at illinois.net
Wed Jul 30 13:53:19 EDT 2003

I know this is off topic, I apologize in advance.

After 7 years with the same ISP it seems that the time has come to move
on.  While I could certainly find an enterprise job, I'd very much like
to continue working at a service provider because I enjoy designing
those types of networks.  Does anyone here know of job hunting resources
specifically for SP engineers that are seeking jobs at other service
providers? Is there a website similar to Dice or Monster perhaps?  Even
a recruiter that specialized in service provider openings would be
helpful.

Thanks in advance and sorry again for the off topic post.

Mike