[Re: [nsp] looking for a 12.0.nS recommendation]

Joshua Smith joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Thu Mar 6 09:45:29 EST 2003

i am running 12.2(13)T1 (was 12.2(13)T) on a 7513 with less than happy
results - i am having to use this version because it is the only train
that supports the vip6/80, but there are some issues with it:

can't configure a pa-ct3+ as unchannelized
an undocumented snmp 'feature' keeps causing my input buffers to lock
    (no bug id yet, still swapping hardware)
some interface stats don't report correctly
ssh is only supported in the ids/fw version, and doesn't work right

i wouldn't recommend anyone using this on a critical router unless you
don't mind not sleeping ;)

my $0.02 usd

joshua
(and yes, i have tac cases open, but no joy thus far)

gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de