[nsp] Netflow Questions on a 2621

Clinton Work work at scripty.com
Fri Mar 14 15:58:33 EST 2003

I have often used Netflow on 2600s during troubleshooting to find/block
DOS attacks and large traffic flows. I see no problem with enabling netflow
export with your traffic levels and CPU load.

Netflow has been supported since 12.0 mainline. I have used it on 12.0(10)
IP / IP PLUS and later.

Clinton Work                                        clinton at scripty.com
Calgary, Alberta