[nsp] Dynamic users and routes

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Fri Mar 28 13:11:51 EST 2003

Arie,

without taking a look at your current config I can't recommend too much.

In general: If your user base is small (you only mentioned a couple of peers) I would use a dialer profile configuration, see http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/793/access_dial/ddr_dialer_profile.html for an example.. Then your multilink bundle will be the individual "Dialer<n>" interface, and you can happily point your statics to those interface.
For a larger user base you want to go with a Radius server which makes the config much easier and more flexible..

	oli