FW: [nsp] 7507 high cpu usage, ip rib update

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Fri Nov 7 09:54:53 EST 2003

Is it possible this is the result of some kind of DoS traffic...and that
it actually started before your provider reset a BGP session and the DoS
on your router or link caused the session to reset?

What speed connections and interfaces do you have, and how much traffic
are they passing?  Have you if-con'd to the VIPs to check CPU load on
them?