[nsp] Suggestions on Versioning Control

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Tue Nov 18 13:18:57 EST 2003

At 10:56 AM 11/18/2003, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any good suggestions on a system for versioning for
>config files? I don't particularly see anything that cisco can do to make
>it work, but i think maybe some custom perl scripts + cvs might work
>pretty well, but I wish I could have it track every change rather than
>daily changes. Any ideas?

We use Kiwi CatTools. It is cheap and really useful. It runs on any windows
box. (There is a freeware version with limited functionality)

http://www.kiwisyslog.com/cattools2.htm

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Good will, like a good name, is got by many actions, and lost by one." -
Francis Jeffrey