[nsp] uRPF & load sharing

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Oct 21 13:08:05 EDT 2003

Is there a way to configure uRPF on customer facing interfaces where you
have say several T1 interfaces per-packet load balanced on both sides
without using an access-list?  i.e. for a customer with 4 T1's, when I
turn on "ip verify unicast source reachable-via rx allow-self-ping", I can
no longer ping any of that customer's T1 serial interfaces.  I can't even
ping my own side of the connection.  This is a bit of a problem since our
monitoring system pings the customer interfaces to make sure they're up.

This is on a 7206 running 12.2(14)S1.