[nsp] Configuring BRI ports as trunk on 1760 gateway

Grega Zver grega at akton.si
Tue Sep 16 10:38:01 EDT 2003

Hi,
I've got 1760 gateway with 8 BRI ports which are terminating the VoIP
traffic and are all connected to PSTN, they are terminating the traffic with
same destination pattern, and I would like to put them in trunk, if one port
fails others still operate and have the random pattern of choosing the port
for terminating the traffic. Does anyone have some links with documentation
or configuration examples ? I tried configuring trunk groups, but still not
working.

Thanks