[nsp] 3550 CPU OVERLOAD 80%

Goldberg Alain (IT) alain at towersemi.com
Tue Sep 30 03:52:16 EDT 2003

Maybe you are doing Layer-3 routing on this 3550,
 and maybe you are hit by the welchia worm?
This might affect the whole swicth behavior.

Regards,

Alain Goldberg - Network manager - CCDA/CCNA
Tower              Semiconductors           LTD.
Tel : 972-4-6506003   Fax : 972-4-6547788
"I love a well designed chaos" - Sixtus dixit