[c-nsp] Route-maps & multiple match conditions

Kevin Graham mahargk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 21:09:56 EDT 2004

Within a given route-map sequence, match conditions are always logical
and's. If you want to match on multiple conditions, do that with what
you're matching...

Create a community-list FOO that permits both X and Y, then in your
route-map, match community FOO. Otherwise you'll have to use multiple
route-map sequences.