[c-nsp] Compression on MPLS

khiz khiznms at rediffmail.com
Mon Dec 6 07:42:46 EST 2004

HI
i m using a cisco 3662 for the PE (cisco 3660 (R527x) processor (revision 1.0) )
IOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3660-P-M), Version 12.2(27), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)

the CE is a cisco 1750 (MPC860)
with IOS (tm) C1700 Software (C1700-Y-M), Version 12.1(16), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

i hvnt yet tested out the 12.3 series ... which one do u recommend

 cheers
~me