[c-nsp] ADSL WIC Vendor ID

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Wed Dec 8 18:35:28 EST 2004

Cisco 2621XM with 12.2(15)T8 and a WIC-1ADSL

Anybody know which ADSL DMT2 chipset vendor has Vendor ID 0x004c
allocated to them? I was able to figure out the following, but I don't
have a copy of the ANSI DMT T1.413a document handy.

0x001C		Alcatel 7470
0x0022		Alcatel 7300 ASAM
0x0039		Lucent Stinger

router#show dsl int atm0/0
Alcatel 20150 chipset information
                 ATU-R (DS)                      ATU-C (US)
Modem Status:    Showtime (DMTDSL_SHOWTIME)
DSL Mode:        ANSI T1.413
ANSI Issue/rev:  2/1                             2/1
Vendor ID:       0x0022                          0x004C
Capacity Used:   30%                             65%
Noise Margin:    37.0 dB                         19.0 dB
Output Power:    12.0 dBm                        12.0 dBm
Attenuation:      8.0 dB                          4.5 dB
Defect Status:   None                            None
Last Fail Code:  Protocol error received
Selftest Result: 0x00
Subfunction:     0x15
Interrupts:      4054 (0 spurious)
PHY Access Err:  0
Activations:     16
Init FW:         embedded
Operation FW:    embedded
SW Version:      3.8131
FW Version:      0x1A04

                  Interleave             Fast    Interleave
  Fast
Speed (kbps):          2528                0         640                 0
Reed-Solomon EC:          0                0             0                 0
CRC Errors:               0                0            17                 0
Header Errors:            0                0             7                 0
Bit Errors:               0                0
BER Valid sec:            0                0
BER Invalid sec:          0                0