[c-nsp] FR and QoS

Amol Sapkal amolsapkal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 03:04:04 EST 2004

Hi Guys,
Just a quick question.

I was reading a lot on QoS, service policies and classes few months
back. Recently I came across a test config where I saw that a service
policy was applied on a serial interface which had FR pvcs configured
on it. The config was used to gaurantee bandwith for applications like
http, ftp.

Now, I think service policies will not work on interfaces that have FR
sub-interfaces configured. I dont exactly remember the reason, but I
think for FR one needs to use FRTS for QoS.

Am I thinking in the right direction?

--
Warm Regds,

Amol Sapkal