[c-nsp] SIP problems with 1721

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Dec 9 17:48:22 EST 2004

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080087d43.html

12.2(8)T we added NAT support for SIP.

The migration path from 12.2xT is 12.3 so they
should go with 12.3(12) that is on CCO.

I didn't have a 12.2(8)T image in my lab loaded but
happened to have:

12.2(10.1)T image on a router and I see the nat
sip service there so I bet it was in 12.2(8)T.

Router(config)#no ip nat service ?
  list    Specify access list describing global addresses
  sip     SIP protocol
  skinny  skinny protocol

Rodney