[nsp] /30 over WAN links

Mussie Gebregziabiher MGebregziabiher at sevenspace.com
Mon Feb 9 10:59:19 EST 2004

As far as the unumbered is concerend, most of the implementation I have
seen they reference Customer LAN interface with /27-29.  Here is another
variation ....

interface Loopback0
 ip address 1.1.1.2 255.255.255.255
!
interface Serial0/0
 description ISP-Link
 ip unnumbered Loopback0
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
 description Customer LAN
 ip address 2.2.2.0 255.255.255.224

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Serial0/0

Does this help from layer-3 monitoring perspective, since loopback
interface is always up.

-Mussie G.